Consultant - Job Description
Consulting Delivery: For Delivering KAIZEN™ Workshops at client sites
1. Prepare self for implementation of KAIZEN™ Change Model by learning with the help of KAIZEN™ Institute’s consulting resource (Intellectual property of KI) and by shadowing senior members on the Gemba.
2. Implement KAIZEN™ Change Model at client gemba and help the client in achieving competitive advantage in its’ industry.
3. Help clients to improve total business performance through sustainable implementation.
4. Bring in the promised change through ‘BK (Breakthrough KAIZEN™) pillar and deliver results as per the contract.
Internal – Circle Member’s Role:
1. Contribute to achieving Circle goals and KPI’s – that consist of growth, service delivery, Circle meeting attendance and members’ competency development
2. One of the important KPI is acquiring new contracts by generating leads & closing the deal
3. Marketing Support – Developing & archiving material such as case studies, videos & pictures
The consultant should possess (or willing to acquire)
a. Requisite knowledge of KAIZEN™ Business System
b. Ability to communicate in English with seniors and also juniors at the clients’ place
c. Ability to train the client’s employees on KAIZEN™ Tools and help them in grooming to be trainers for the future
d. Possess Leadership qualities and use it in implementation suitably
e. Self-Learner - with the ability to unlearn old and learn various new concepts
f. Ability to carry out thorough analysis and resolve problems using appropriate techniques to identify and resolve root causes
The consultant is expected to have/ acquire the following skills
1. Excellent delivery skills
2. Presentation skills
3. Relationship skills
4. Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Social Media)
5. Fluency in Communication (O&W) in English
6. Analytical skills
7. Organizing skills
8. Problem-Solving skills
9. Public Speaking Skills
10. Assessment Skills
Needed personal traits for every consultant
1. Willing to live out of a suitcase - means always ready to travel at short notice - within India or overseas, and willing to live away from home off and on (varies between 2 to 3 weeks a month)
2. Loves to continuously keep updating himself on the knowledge front
3. The person with a strong sense of values and ethics
4. Honest and sincere
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.